1 (813) 917-4122 vanessa@globalluxtravel.com


Thinking about what to do for your Honeymoon?

Planning a romantic honeymoon is stressful, especially when you’ve got so many other things going on at the same time. There are numerous benefits to using a Travel Agent that specialize in Honeymoon Planning – namely that their experience alone will ensure that the details will be handled correctly, and you’ll be able to relax and enjoy yourselves.

It’s never too early to start planning your honeymoon, and working with a Honeymoon Travel Agent ensures that no detail will be overlooked.

Honeymoon Documentation and Name Change Information: What do you do when you have changed your name? Although you may have changed your name and are now Mr. and Mrs. Honeymoon, remember that several things must be changed to make your switch complete. If you are planning a honeymoon right after your wedding, it is best to travel using your maiden name as you won’t have had time to get a new passport, driver’s license, social security card and in most states, you won’t even have your marriage license for a few weeks!

You can avoid a lot of hassle if you travel using your current passport or birth certificate and current driver’s license as identification and proof of citizenship. When you return from your romantic getaway, you can look forward to waiting in line at the DMV, Social Security Office and calling all of your credit card companies with the exciting news!

Contact us so we can discuss your answers and help you find the best location for your honeymoon.  We want this to be as easy as possible for you – it’s what we do!